Futura Mobility is looking for an energetic, independent, Sales Executive to be a part of our growing team. We are seeking individuals with at least 2 years’ experience selling EHR/Clinical Application/Rev Cycle services to mid to large sized hospital systems.
This position will be responsible for the overall management and growth of business and services provided Regionally for Futura Mobility.
- Achieve and maintain sales quota though servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts.
- Gain market share by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales prospects.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work closely with the executive team to set the company’s strategic direction in respective region.
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment.
- Provide revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
- Assist in complex contract negotiation.
- Through personal example, establish the style and approach which will characterize the company’s dealings with the marketplace
- Lead generation will consist of cold calls, email campaigns, direct mail campaigns, trade shows, and any other relevant means.
- Execute and manage lead generation and marketing plan throughout designated territory
- Introduce services of Futura Mobility to new and existing customers.
- Travel regionally if and when necessary to establish customer base
- Attend trade shows and marketing events sponsored by or participated in by Futura Mobility if and when necessary
- Responsible for utilization of company CRM to track lead generation on a day-to-day basis.
- Represent Futura Mobility in a professional manner while providing our clients the best customer service in the industry.