This position is responsible for overseeing all of Futura Mobility recruiting initiatives. This position will be responsible for recruiting consultants with experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) such as: Epic, Cerner and Allscripts. In addition, this position will need experience recruiting Project Managers.
- Lead the recruiting and hiring practices; interview management- and executive-level candidates; serve as interviewer for position finalists.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified candidates in the area of Healthcare IT Consulting, conduct in-depth screening of prospective applicants and establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence.
- Experience recruiting consultants with following Electronic Health Records systems: Cerner, Epic, Allscripts and SCC SoftLab
- Identify and recommend recruitment strategies for all assigned open positions and communicate strategy with hiring managers.
- Review resumes and applications, schedule applicant appointments, and conduct in-depth interviews.
- Refer eligible candidates to the hiring managers and schedule interviews when requested.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws; maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Learn and follow our proven recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidate strengths compared with client’s requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Work with Account Executives to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess client staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- A degree is required.
- 2+ years of recruiting within the Healthcare IT space.
- Ability to comprehend complex functions and procedures and to be able to disseminate that knowledge in a clear and understandable format to others.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and critical thinking skills. Strong ability to analyze data and recommend effective strategies to improve and or increase performance.
- Experience developing and managing growing teams in challenging fast paced environment.
- Executive focused “do-er” with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude.
- Comfortable with and able to operate at transnational and strategic levels.
- Creative, resourceful, accessible, responsive “can-do” attitude.