Futura Mobility provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, process optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Currently, we are seeking Healthcare Project Managers to join our PMO Practice who have expertise with managing Healthcare Information Technology projects.
Relocation is NOT necessary, however weekly travel (Monday – Thursday) is required.
- PMI Certification
- Prepare and conduct formal presentations for large groups for key decision makers at the executive level.
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal and communications. Conduct customer conferences and assist consultants with their communications.
- Communicate project status on a regular basis to management and maintain a repository of project documentation.
- Create Project Plans.
- Provide feedback to management on team members’ performance.
- Provide coaching to team members to achieve a higher level of performance.
- Represent Futura Mobility in management meetings.
- Devise creative business or technical solutions.
- Identify potential add-on business through formal project change control, strong delivery and good client relations.
- Articulate cost benefits for performing change-in-scope tasks.
- Minimum five years total of healthcare experience operating in a leadership role either at a hospital, vendor or consulting company.
- Minimum of two years healthcare IT consulting experience providing project management services in clinical applications.
- Extensive experience with MS Project (required).
- Extensive experience with Visio (required).