Futura Mobility provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, workflow optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Currently, we are seeking Healthcare Technology Consultants to join our Epic Practice who have expertise with the following Epic Resolute billing modules including:
- Resolute Hospital Billing
- Resolute Professional Billing
Relocation is NOT necessary, however weekly travel (Monday – Thursday) is required.
- Design, configuration, and full-cycle implementation experience in Epic billing applications which will include a mix of the following:
- Facility | Service Area build
- Master file build
- Batch scheduling
- Charge capture
- Charge router
- Rule creation
- Insurance follow-up & amp; work-queues
- Application security
- Solid knowledge application to application interaction knowledge.
- Healthcare billing experience.
- Strong communication skills with clinicians, operational management, IT, and executive level staff.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Process, current/future state workflow, gap analysis skills.
- Ability to facilitate change management discussions, encourage end user engagement and clinical information system initiatives.
- Ability to facilitate design sessions and obtain end-user needs for the configuration of clinical solutions.
- Experience in mentoring and providing knowledge transfer to other team members/client staff.