Futura Mobility provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, workflow optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
The Integration Architect is responsible for the implementation of Cerner’s Millennium interfaces to existing and national healthcare systems, and the data migration from legacy systems. The Integration Architect will perform client requested project work to initiate and enhance interface functionality between Cerner Millennium and other foreign systems. Major responsibilities include:
- Writing code for interfaces and data migration tools, analyzing current state departmental and patient workflow
- Providing a future state solution design to best meet and enhance departmental and patient workflow
- Developing appropriate policies and procedures
- Managing departmental practices and operations changes
- Delivering database design, build, and system maintenance training
- Assessing client training needs
- Assisting the learning team in the development of training materials
- Troubleshooting application issues and working closely with engineering to resolution
- Proactively identifies process improvements and system enhancements
- Accountable to the client and Project Leaders for Interface and Data Migration projects
- Experience working with HL7 interfaces knowledge application to application interaction knowledge
- Experience working in a healthcare IT environment
- Experience developing and deploying new functionality
Relocation is NOT necessary, however weekly travel (Monday – Thursday) is required.